Monitoring Gives You A Complete Security Service
We are widely regarded as one of the premier security companies in Auckland, and much of our reputation has been earned through the excellence of our monitoring services. Our security alarm monitoring gives home and businesses total peace of mind, and that feeling of reassurance is absolutely priceless. It’s like having an experienced pair of eyes looking after everything when you’re away from your home or office, and the anxiety usually associated with leaving a property unattended is greatly reduced. That’s because, thanks to our alarm systems and monitoring, it isn’t really unattended at all. We’re taking care of things when you can’t.
We can connect your security alarm to our central monitoring station to enable us to look after your home and business assets 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our nationwide and digital alarm monitoring facility features radio back-up and instant response to a network of mobile security patrols. As you’d expect, we use the latest technology and software, which has been specifically developed for our individual requirements. This technology is just part of the monitoring service we offer you. Some of the features and benefits of the service include:
- 24 Hour – 7 Day Service
- GPRS Dual-Path Monitoring
- IP Monitoring
- Professionally Trained Operators
- Computerised Alarm Monitoring Centre
- Hard Copy Print Out of all Status Changes
- User Identification Recorded
- After Hours Entries Verified
- Activated Zones displayed in English with Specific Designation
- Voice recording of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Full Reporting of Partitioned Systems by Area & User ID
- Latest Hi-speed Digital Formats Supported
- Back-up Receiver on-site and running parallel
- Uninterrupted Power Supply to Receivers
- Daily Communications Self Test
- Web Query (View account & history log)
When you see all of these features and benefits, you’ll appreciate that our monitoring comprehensively rounds out the security service we offer you. And it confirms that using a professional service provider will always give you better protection than just relying on an alarm system you install yourself - that’s because your alarm is monitored by a back-to-base centre that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And in the event the alarm is triggered, we swing into action immediately.
So while you may be tempted to install an off-the-shelf alarm, it will work in isolation and you won’t get the full benefit. We urge you to remember: monitoring gives you a complete security service. So for the best security products, and the specialised service to back those products up, get in touch.